3 Tips for Maximizing Your Video Branding Content
The age of video isn’t new, but it definitely isn’t exhausted either. In fact, it seems it’s just beginning to thrive.
Marketers with conventional strategies are exploring new ways to get their content seen by different audiences. With the new ideas brought on by this multi-media golden age, video branding is very well a part of the conversation.
- 90% of users say that product videos are helpful in the decision process.
- 92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others.
All of that sounds promising, but there are a few things to be conscious of before you begin sharing your amazing content.
- Keep it short.
- Short is the new long. Simplicity sells. There’s a lot of information floating around on the web and our attention spans get shorter by the day. Shorter videos pull in bigger audiences, which generates more leads.
- Appearance matters.
- The age of video brings on a new standard for visual appearances. We see things now before we hear them. The Internet is a visual place, so the way your video looks is vital for your campaign. In fact, in the first few seconds, consumers can decide whether or not they will keep watching based solely on the way it looks. Don’t let that be the deal breaker.
- Keep the platforms consistent.
- There are a lot of choices and variety on the Internet, but don’t put your content everywhere. You build loyalty through consistency. If your consumers know where to find your amazing content, and you keep it there, they will always find it.
There was a time when marketers were skeptical about video marketing. They thought it to be risky and unconventional.
But the method has now become a very meaningful and effective way to send out unique messages to different audiences.
There are hurdles to get over, but in this field, the reward always trumps the risk.
50 Must Know Stats About Video Marketing
Invodo Video Statistics PDF