How can you get on the first page of Google?
How can SEO Services help you?
Search Engine Optimization is the process of getting the most customers to your website by making sure that it ranks highly on search engines like Google and Bing. High-ranking SEO translates to three things – more website traffic, more brand awareness, and more customers. The best place to hide something is on the second page of Google. With ongoing SEO Services from Bold Digital Marketing, you’ll get a leg up against the competition.
Get on the first page and get more money in the door.
We have the Necessary SEO Tools
SEO may sound complicated at first, but it doesn’t have to be! Bold Digital Marketing has the specialized SEO tools and processes to help improve and promote your website in order increase the number of visitors to your website from search engines. Simply put, we can assign a dedicated SEO manager to help you connect with the customers you want when they are in a moment of need, have money in hand, and are ready to buy!
Just a few of our Powerful Tools:
- Website SEO Audit
- Intensive Analytics Review
- Search Engine Review Page (SERP) results tracking
- Site index and crawl-ability
SEO is an ever-evolving battle, and search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo are constantly changing the playing field. That’s why we believe that it’s critical to have a team of SEO Managers on your side, fighting the good fight to help your business’ website to rise in search results, helping you get found and get more money in the door! Concentrate on your business and leave the rest to us.
An SEO Analytics Breakdown
Analyze the Analytics – SEO Audit
The above analytics are from a client who wanted to broaden their online presence outside of Dallas and Fort Worth, TX.
The results were taken from one month.
- Over a one-month period, this client had over 413 sessions (site visitors) with 78% of those visits from first-time users. That means they had about 322 new people looking at their site.
- The “pages per session” metric means that any given user visited about 3 pages before leaving the site. This means that when people are searching for certain terms this site not only populates, but populates for the right keywords, otherwise the potential client would leave the site immediately after hitting the first page.
- “Bounce Rate” means that someone enters the site and doesn’t interact with the site at all and leaves it. The ideal bounce rate is under 90%, but when we design a website and implement SEO best practices, we make it our goal to keep the Bounce Rate under 50%, so that the majority of users are actually interacting with the website.
In conclusion, we were able to significantly impact this website’s online presence with our SEO tools and analytical reports. We measured our success and showed how this company was able to expand their service areas beyond Dallas, TX to over 12 different states.